Thursday 30 January 2014

Rika's birthday~

Hi folks!

Since yesterday was Rika's birthday, Tuesday we went to a japanese restaurant to have dinner together. Me and Haru also gave Rika her birthday's presents~
This was my outfit~


It was really anice evening and the food was very good! I was a little bit "sad" beacause my favourite restaurant changed his owner and okonomiyaki isn't anymore on the menu.
I really was addicted to it! ;A;
But I really enjoyed chicken and gyozas~



And look at Rika! Wasn't she lovely? <3


There are all her present from me, Haru, her parents and her grandma.
I made her a black lolita headbow with roses, and gave her a Moleskine, and a lipstick~



Yesterday we went to Turin to celebrate her party! It was really a nice day, we had lunch and dinner to her grandma's house and the cake was really beautiful and good!
We played cards and the stick head game.
We had a lot of fun! I tried mori for this event, I wanted to be a little more femine~


This cake was just too good *รง*

And...what else can I say? I'm so happy to have Rika in my life. Nothing would be the same without her....so thanks a lot, sweetheart!






6 comments:

  1. your outfit looks great and you have a cute girlfriend :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! Happy birthday to your friend! ♡♡

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great, so cute, love your style <3

    ReplyDelete