Thursday 18 April 2013

Torino Comics and Lolita secret

Hi to everyone! ヽ(*・ω・)ノ
Last sunday I was at Torino Comics (a comic convention) with my Harajuku Zoku, Odd Western Lollipop!
It was a beautiful day! We was in decora and so many people ask us a photo, we meet a lot of friends and cosplayers! We went shopping...I bought a black jabot for my kodona outfits, some pins and a lot of nice things! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*: ・゚✧
there is Irene with Rika's mask

This was my outfit

And this is the video of the event :3

Tuesday I was with Rika and Haru, and while chatting, Rika told me I was in loli secrets last week!
I started to wear kodona recently, so I know I still have to improve....do have any suggestions? :3

Next sunday I'll wear kodona for Turin Harajuku Fashion Walk, I can't wait!  I'll post all the photos here :3



2 comments:

  1. Lol, I wear "kodona" now and then, but definitely wouldn't wear what the "yes" guy is wearing! Not a chance! Here we see how people think differently of clothes and coords!

    Just wear what you think is looking great and while doing that search inspiration from people doing the same style and who you think are looking awesome :). At least that's my policy, and no one has dared to dis me. Though I don't follow the secrets since I dislike it to no end, so no idea if my stuff is spammed there too :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! :3
      I never see none o your outfits in lolita secrets and I think your style is great! You're an inspiration for me! :3

      Delete