Friday 13 December 2013

Sugarcube the chinchilla

Hi folks!

Yesterday I went to Rika for a little surprise, her Christmas present!
I decided to give her a chinchilla, because she really loves these little pets!
She fell in love with them some years ago, and finally she get the permission to take one of them.
So I went to her to go to take her little chinchilla
We drived for a long time to reach the little shop. chichillas are quite uncommon here in Italy and just some shop can sell them. Anyway, the salesgirl was really kind and sweet, she give us a lot of  advices!
Rika choose a beautiful white chinchilla, a male.
I fell in love with him when I saw him sleeping in the hay, while we were coming back to Rika's home. He was so sweet and lovely!
While we were coming back, we talked about his name, and Rika let me choose it.
I was watching him and thinking "Awww, he's so soft, so sweet, so tiny and so white....he looks like a sugarcube"....I'm a big fan of Hunger Games and there's a charatcter, Finnick, who used to eat sugarcubes, so I really enjoyed this idea. I asked Rika if she liked this name and she said yes!

So...we're happy to introduce you....Sugarcube!


His nickname is Shu, it's more easier to say quickly!
We played with Shu in the evening. Chinchillas are nocturnal animals so they're very active in the night!

I already miss him~
That's all!



No comments:

Post a Comment